The servo hydraulic press is mainly composed of moving plate, moving worktable, guide column, main oil cylinder, hydraulic system, servo motor, electrical system, pressure sensor, pipeline and other parts. It includes auxiliary cylinder, master cylinder, filling valve, reversing valve, one-way sequence valve, reversing valve, pressure gauge, stop valve, reversing valve, reversing valve, overflow valve, servo motor, quantitative oil pump, oil filter, oil tank, overflow valve and its controller.
1. It produces less heat, reducing the refrigeration cost and the cost of hydraulic oil: the hydraulic system of servo driven hydraulic press has no overflow and heating, and there is no flow when the slider is stationary, so there is no hydraulic resistance and heating. The calorific value of its hydraulic system is generally 10% ~ 30% of that of the traditional hydraulic press. Due to the characteristics of zero speed and low heating of the pump most of the time, the oil tank of the servo control hydraulic press including hydraulic press for bearing fitting can be smaller than that of the traditional hydraulic press, and the oil change time can also be extended. Therefore, the hydraulic oil consumed by the servo drive hydraulic press is generally only about 50% of that of the traditional hydraulic press.
2. High efficiency of servo hydraulic press: through appropriate acceleration and deceleration control and energy optimization, the speed of servo controlled hydraulic press can be greatly improved, and the working beat is several times higher than that of traditional hydraulic press, which can reach 10 / min ~ 15 / min.
3. High degree of automation, good flexibility and high precision: the pressure, speed and position of servo motor hydraulic press are fully closed-loop digital control, with high degree of automation and good precision. In addition, its pressure and speed can be programmed to meet various process needs.
4. Low noise: the servo driven hydraulic oil pump generally adopts the internal gear pump, while the traditional hydraulic press generally adopts the axial piston pump. After testing and calculation, under normal working conditions, the noise generated by 10 servo hydraulic presses is lower than that generated by an ordinary hydraulic press of the same specification.
5. Energy saving and emission reduction: intelligent servo energy-saving system is adopted for hydraulic and electric control, saving 50% - 70% power
6. Precision: each machine is equipped with infrared safety grating to effectively protect operators. Servo eletric press intelligent patent control ensures that the repeated positioning accuracy of the machine can reach ± 0.03mm and the pressure error is ± 1%.
7. Stable and durable: the frame adopts the frame structure of the whole machine, and the sliding block adopts precision guide rail for guiding operation. It has strong shock resistance and lateral pressure resistance. The whole machine is stable, precise and durable. It is suitable for blanking, forming, extrusion and other process uses.
8. Low failure rate: the servo intelligent patented control system does not do useless work, the oil temperature is not easy to rise, and there is no negative pressure in the oil circuit system, which greatly reduces the failure and prolongs the service life of hydraulic components. The electrical appliance is equipped with automatic failure alarm and one key reset function.
9. Convenient maintenance: because the proportional servo hydraulic valve, speed regulating circuit and pressure regulating circuit in the hydraulic system are cancelled, the hydraulic system is greatly simplified. The cleanliness requirement of hydraulic oil is far less than that of hydraulic proportional servo system, which reduces the impact of hydraulic oil pollution on the system.