When some building materials and metal materials need to test the accuracy and performance, equipment such as Chinese servo electric presses are usually used. Many people will be curious about what this is? In short, it is a good combination of optics, mechanical and electrical high-precision instruments. For example, in the experiment of a large-scale quality inspection unit, the servo press will run under high load. Since most of the experimenters lack corresponding maintenance experience, some problems will often occur. Let's talk about the servo press. Matters needing attention when using and maintaining electric press machine:
(1) The lead screw and transmission part of the servo press should be regularly lubricated to prevent dry friction.
(2) Cooler: The scale of the air-cooled cooler should be cleaned regularly; the water-cooled copper pipe should be observed regularly to see if there is any water leakage.
(3) Regular inspection of components: All pressure control valves, flow control valves, pump regulators and signaling devices, such as pressure relays, travel switches, thermal relays, etc., should be regularly inspected.
(4) The fasteners of the servo press should be locked regularly: the vibration after the fracture of the sample tends to loosen some fasteners, so it should be checked regularly to avoid large losses due to loosening of the fasteners.
(5) Accumulator: Some servo presses are equipped with an accumulator, and the pressure of the accumulator needs to be kept in a normal working state. If the pressure is not enough, the accumulator should be supplied immediately; only nitrogen is charged into the accumulator.
(6) Filters: For filters without clogging indicators, they are usually replaced every six months. For filters with clogging indicators, continuous monitoring should be performed. When the indicator light alarms, it needs to be replaced immediately.
(7) Hydraulic oil: It is necessary to check the oil level of the oil tank regularly and fill it in time; the oil should be replaced every 2000 to 4000 hours; however, the most important thing is that the oil temperature should not exceed 70 ℃, when the oil temperature exceeds 60 ℃, it needs to be turned on for cooling system. Detailed information can be found in pages of servo motor hydraulic press.
(8) Other inspections: We should be vigilant, pay close attention to details, detect the occurrence of accidents as early as possible, and prevent the occurrence of major accidents. This is especially true at the beginning of an operation. Always be aware of leaks, contamination, damaged components and abnormal noise from pumps, couplings, etc.
(9) Use a suitable fixture to complete the corresponding test, otherwise not only will the test not be very successful, but the fixture will also be damaged: Electro-hydraulic servo testing machines are generally equipped with fixtures for standard samples, if you want to do non-standard samples, such as Stranded wire, ground steel, etc., need to incorporate proper fixtures; there are also some super hard fixtures. Materials such as spring steel need to be clamped with special materials, otherwise the clamp will be damaged.
(10) Cleaning and cleaning: During the test, some dust, such as oxide scale, metal chips, etc., will inevitably be generated. If it is not cleaned in time, not only parts of the surface will be worn and scratched, but more seriously, if these dusts enter the hydraulic system of the servo press, a shut-off valve will be generated. The consequences of holes, scratching the surface of the piston, etc. are very serious, so it is very critical to keep the testing machine clean after each use.
As you may have interest, we also provide products like vacuum hot press machine.
The above are the ten more important aspects that need to be paid attention to in the maintenance of Chinese servo electric presses, I hope to be helpful to everyone. Correct use and maintenance of equipment can make the equipment last longer and achieve better results.